Columbia River Sun Club is a naturist travel club located in Central Washington State.
We focus on the values of simple, nude, vibrant, healthful, and wholesome living and reverence for the earth. It combines personal health and wellness with environmental awareness and stewardship.
We offer a low cost, easy entry for new naturists to join a group of like-minded people and try out social nudism in a natural non-sexual setting while enjoying a wide range of activities. We are a “travel club,” meaning we do not own land, but have our activities on public land or by visiting naturist/nudist clubs, parks, and resorts. This allows us to have exceptionally low expenses. We are an all-volunteer organization.
We welcome all single, partnered and married people of all gender identities, ethnicity, sexual identities, ages, sizes, religions and physical abilities.
One of our primary goals is to be a vehicle for entry into naturism. We especially encourage young adults wishing to know the benefits found in naturism; to join us. All our events are family friendly – meaning our activities will always be appropriate for all ages.
All of our members have passed a criminal background check.
Here are some of the many different types of activities we will enjoy.
- day hikes in the Cascades & in Central / Eastern Washington
- retreats to Eco-friendly spas and resorts.
- visiting landed clubs and hot springs in Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon.
- camping, backpacking, car-camping
- volleyball, boccie ball, kite flying fun, frisbee, pickle ball, ladder ball, horseshoes and lawn games
- bare foot walking, running, and hiking. Plus nude runs at various landed clubs and in nature.
- mountain biking on trails, World Naked Bike Events in various cities.
- boating, kayaking, and canoeing
- visiting beaches —including Vantage Beach, Potholes Reservoir, Wreck Beach in Canada and the clothing optional beaches in Oregon (Collins Beach and Rooster Rock Beach)
- discussions on nudity and the Bible
- discussions on diet / natural healing
- primitive nature-based movement and yoga exercises
- members may promote and invite the group to join them on trips like: Nude Cruises, Florida nude scuba diving, California and Arizona winter nude resort visits.
We present ourselves as naked beings as much as it is practical. For those new to social nudity the purpose is about presenting our authentic selves without barriers and fully connecting to nature and appreciating it simply and purely with all of our senses.
This is not a place for dating or for swingers. Please do not ask people out on a date or look for a hookup. Giving unsolicited comments about someone’s appearance is not acceptable. This applies during events and on our online groups before and after events. Please err on the side of caution. If someone makes a complaint against you, you will be asked to leave and will not be welcome back. If you are a victim of such remarks or receive unwanted messages online from someone related to our group, please keep the proof and notify us immediately.
If you meet someone at an event and happen to interact with them in public, please be discreet about where you met. This applies to public online forums as well. Assume that everyone that you meet at an event does not want anyone to know they are there. Do not disclose the identity of anyone from photos we post on social media or our website.
If you need to check your phone for any reason while anyone’s clothes are off, please take your phone to another room, and check the phone there (we do not want to see it).
Sobriety is mandatory. If you exhibit signs of visible intoxication by any substances, we will ask you to leave.
Please bring a towel to sit on and another to dry off.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Columbia River Sun Club
PO Box 280
Ephrata, WA 98823